Josephine isn't the biggest fan of ice cream - or - should I say that she likes hers not icy, but melted. She apparently doesn't like it that cold, so she's painfully slow eating it. So slow, that with temps near 90, with humidity, she ended up with ice cream everywhere - her belly was covered in drips, her hands were wet and sticky, lips were coated, and she even had drops on her toes! :)Elijah was slow,
but more careful not to let his drip, but still slow - he's just a general slow eater - although I will say he didn't get his ice cream until 5-10 minutes after Kaylen and Josephine had received theirs because he had to finish his supper.
Kaylen had her ice cream eaten and the sugar was already taking its effect before I got the camera out to take the photo of Josephine's mess.
3 comments:
You'll have to put J's in a bowl and let it melt to soup.
Let the good times roll! With a new season, we are seeing many more firsts again. So fun! I had to step back again yesterday and thank God for bringing the kids home so that we could enjoy this summer together!
Kathy - I doubt she would have it - always wants to have the same as everyone else. But that's why we went outside. :)
Post a Comment