

Josephine continues to love playing with her babies. She has two favorite dolls, and she gets really sad and upset if Elijah grabs one of them before she can get there. And he does it just to make her mad, little stinker! Josephine does the same thing though – although Elijah doesn’t really usually have a favorite – just whatever he’s playing with at the time. He really drags his feet if I ask him to go to the bathroom while he’s playing with something. He either tries to take it in the bathroom with him (which we don’t allow toys in the bathroom), or sets it down and looks back about 20 times on his way. Sometimes I hold it for him for safe keeping.


Even though he doesn’t really have favorites, I will say he most often plays with his cars/trucks/tractors. He likes to look

at vehicles when we go places. He’s getting good at spotting cars that look like Daddy’s – he used to just see white ones and say, “Daddy’s car!” but now he’s learning what kind of white one to look at, and usually only points out the ones that are the same make.

Kaylen has started playing school or house or dress-up with Elijah and Josephine, and sometimes while getting out the Barbies and stuffed animals. That is funny to listen to the conversations that go on during those times. It usually either ends in someone getting bored or tired of being bossed around or in a fight,

but they’re learning to play with each other, so that’s good. Elijah doesn’t quite get the concept of those being more girls’ games/toys, not boys’, so that’s nice, but I’m sure that’ll come. Daddy’s already working on it. :)
1 comment:
The dress up looks fun. We don't have dress up stuff here anymore but we do have dress up when I get out the halloween stuff.
Post a Comment