We got our August photos, but not until around the first of September. We got our August process update around the same time. There was nothing new to update on, as expected. We're still in Parquet.
I'm not expecting new pictures next week as scheduled, with all that is going on in Haiti. I do still check our secured website daily - sometimes even multiple times daily - just in case. If there was something new, I don't want to not know as soon as possible! I was pleasantly surprised today to find out that it required me to enter my password today - it remembers me unless new information has been added. The new info was the new measurements and updates about the kids. I've included them below, along with their August update photos.
Elijah RalphWeight: 24lbs
Height: 29.25in
He has approximately 20teeth including two molars that are on their way out. Comparatively, he is not really outgoing as the other kids are. Sometimes he is just curious when someone is doing something.

Josephine CelenaWeight: 18.25lbs
Height: 29.5in
She is very happy and outgoing, she likes to play and smile.
The personality info sounds about right, but I'm not sure the measurements are 100% accurate. Josephine surely has grown in height, but I didn't think she was as tall as Elijah yet - I thought he had a few inches on her when I was there. She wasn't walking on her own though, so the leaning against the bed could have made my calculations accurate. The weights I have no clue on. The only thing is if I could compare to other children here who are about the same ages. Who knows though...
9 comments:
What good pictures! I will way Kenny when he wakes up this morning. He is 2 1/2 months younger than Elijah, so should be close - at least he was the last time we compared.
Amy
Sweet Pictures!
Okay, so I can't think clearly enough when I first get up in the morning to spell! Anyway, Kenny got up and I did WEIGH him. He is 25.4 lbs and he is 34 1/2 inches tall. He seems to be fairly tall for his age compared to the other kids at daycare.
Amy
Nice smiles.
Sweet photos...I got my measurements too, and was a little concerned that my little one only gained .75 lbs in over 4 mos..I'm kind of hoping that was an error.
Thanks for sharing, Lisa!
Josephine's weight sounds about right too. Eden is two months older and weighs just over 20 lbs. She's in the 7th percentile for weight, and Josephine looks pretty tiny.
Nikki
What a great smile on Elijah!!!
They just keep on keep cuter and cuter! Asher weighs almost the same (20.75 lbs-at 22 months!)as he did in the spring but has grown 2 inches...Terry
Your kids are so pickin cute!!!
I didn't get any info or pictures of Catiana (grrrr).
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment