
Studying flashcards with Daddy. She's getting pretty good at addition, up to 10+10. Still using her fingers to count, but she's starting to memorize some.

Playing tic-tac-toe on Daddy's I-Touch.


We made haystacks and almond bark pretzels today... (She turned into a princess while I was cleaning up.)

We got some foam curlers at Walmart the other day. I'm not very good at rolling them yet, but we wanted give them

a try. See below for the resulting curls. My mom used to do this to my hair every Saturday night when I was little - so fun to share this with my daughter now!

I forgot to take a picture before we left for church. This was right after church and changing clothes, so pardon the static. I don't think her hair holds curl as well as mine did as a kid, but still curly and cute! I think next time I'll roll smaller chunks of hair onto each curler, especially the back, and try to make the curls more spiral.
8 comments:
Too cute! I love the pic of her playing on the iTouch. Charis is really good at some of the games on our phones, too.
Hee-hee. I took that photo sneakily - she didn't know I had the camera out, she was so focused on the game. (She's been weird lately about having her picture taken.)
She's in her makeshift PJs (long undies and a t-shirt) - only has a few pair that fit and they were all dirty. Good thing Christmas will be here soon!
Good job on the math facts. Jasmine struggles.
The curler pictures are wonderful. She'll love those in about 10 years.
Her hair looks so cute! I can't wait until Emma has hair that is long enough. Hopefully by the time she's 5! :)
mmm hope you are bringing some pretzels and haystacks home for christmas!! and chex mix
please bring the haystacks home for christmas! we hope to join you, I've made grandma's cookies and will bring some to share along with my toffee. see you friday, kathie
Oh yes I remember those days of hair in curlers, so much fun! Terry
Post a Comment