Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, 2009!

I wanted to wish all our friends and family a very happy Thanksgiving!

We'll be spending the day/weekend together, reflecting upon what we are thankful for. The Lord has blessed us with so much to be thankful for! I've been reading the book 3:16 The Numbers of Hope by Max Lucado, and it is really making me reflect on the gift he's given us in Christ Jesus. That's my number one, but after Him, the next four that come to mind are these:

1)
2)
3)
4)
In addition to:
  • our extended family
  • our wonderful friends
  • good health and availability of medical care
  • gainful employment that affords us many luxuries
  • a nice warm home
  • food in the cupboards/refrigerator/on the table
I could go on and on... I pray that you take some time today to reflect upon the many blessings in your life.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was put very nicely Lisa, You have such a way with thankful words. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Gma Terry