How fun! My family likes root beer and we like ice cream... So what better way to add some additional fun to the picnic my husband and I already had planned for supper, than to have root beer floats! Have one yourself today, to celebrate "Black Cow" Root Beer Float Day! If you don't know how to make one, see this link. (although if you don't want to have a big mess, only fill your glass about half full of root beer before putting your ice cream in).Mmmmmmm... Enjoy!
2 comments:
If I'd only known...
You're still up... there's still time! I just finished mine, but then it was before 9:00 here, and close to 10 there. :(
If we hadn't had one fit-thrower in the grocery parking lot, we would have all had them. Instead we went home, Daddy had to pick up the picnic groceries, we ran out of time, and Mommy was the only one to get a root beer float - after the kids' bedtime.
Post a Comment