We hope you had an awesome 2011! We sure did! All the media outlets are showing top stories, top photos, top weather disasters, top entertainment headlines for the year. So I thought I'd to top highlights of 2011 in our family, in pictures...


We celebrated late Christmas with my family over New Year's last year.


Kaylen celebrated her 8th birthday with her first slumber party, then a bowling party with Jock's family.


We had a lot of snow last winter, and the kids had fun helping Daddy clear the driveway and sidewalk one Saturday in February.

I stayed home with the kids the week of spring break, and we tried to visit a different city park or school playground every day.One day we also visited the Science Center with friends.




The kids got had their Awana awards/program in April, just before Easter. Kaylen finished two books in one year, so got two big ribbons.


Elijah & Josephine's preschool class did a couple songs, and got prizes as well.

Easter!

No comments:
Post a Comment