It took me a while to decide how to do Josephine's hair for her first day of kindergarten. I think I was a little bit stuck in a rut of hairstyles, but found a photo online, and liked how it's similar to some that I've done before, with a twist - angle-parting starting on one side. The example photo was cornrows, but my fingers tend to get a little tangled on cornrows, and I was concerned about the time factor, so I opted for the same type of parts but with flat twists in the front instead of cornrows. Then hanging two-stranded twists in the back. And she loves the new big giant heart beads I got not too long ago!
Elijah getting his hair done in time for starting kindergarten also:
2 comments:
LOVELY... takes a lot of patience for daughter and mom...
Looks beautiful Lisa! Love those beads!
Post a Comment