Happy birthday this past week and this weekend to my grandma, my brother, and Jock's grandma, and my cousin Linda (Sorry I forgot that one at first!). My grandma celebrated her 90th. She didn't want a big party, but some of the family got together to help her celebrate last Saturday over supper. Below are a few pictures of everyone from the restaurant.
Also, happy birthday coming up this week to my neice Kallie, who is turning 10!



3 comments:
You are fortunate to have grandparents. Neither Rick nor I have had grandparents for over 17 years!
It was also Linda's birthday last monday. And I thought Kallie was turning 11... isnt she a little older than Jared??
-Karen
She's my last living grandparent. My maternal grandpa died when I was 7, and m. grandma died in 2004. My p. grandpa died back in December. Jock has 3 grandparents living yet - they're younger than mine are/were.
Nope - Kallie is 10. Amy was about 8 mos along at Jack & Lori's wedding with Jared. Kallie born that next spring.
I forgot about Linda's birthday - thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment