I now have the time for the Sunday evening event. The church service is at 6:30 pm, and I think Pierre will be speaking briefly during the service. Then after the service, at 7:30, will be a meet & greet and maybe a presentation, depending on how many people stay after the service.
In addition to the events listed on the flyer, one has been scheduled for Monday morning from 11 am to 12 pm. It will be at the Des Moines Marriott downtown, in Salon C on the second floor. So for all you downtown workers, take an early lunch break. (There won't be lunch served, but grab something on your way back to the office. :)
3 comments:
I hope everything is going well with the visits.
I live in NJ so can't make it ;-)
I pray it goes well!
Thanks, Ladies. Yes, NJ would be a little far to come. Things went well last evening, I think. A few more days to go. Praying that the Lord lays this on people's hearts to come to the meetings and help support the O.
Post a Comment