Sunday, February 3, 2008

Jan-08 Process Update

Well, it's not really much of an update when there's no new information to share. I'm a little bummed, but I shouldn't be. Probably just my own poor attitude today. We've been in IBESR for just 4 months, and the typical wait is 4-7 months. Please pray for patience. The waiting is tougher some days than others. Pray also for speed in the process - although I know God will work out the timing for the best for us and the babies. I need to focus on that right now.

We did find out that two families did receive IBESR approval this month. I'd love to know who it was - so if you read my blog, please let me know. Praising God for this movement! Also, all but one of the 19 dossiers (I think it's really 19 children, fewer than 19 families) in IBESR are still within the 4-7 month time period. The family that has been waiting longer, are struggling to overcome a big hurdle to be approved. Please pray for their process, and that IBESR will approve their adoption very soon. I can't imagine the heartbreak they are fearing right now.

8 comments:

Major Mom said...

oh poopy! hopefully not much longer. all those precious babies need to come home.

Kathy Cassel said...

It was the family adopting John and Johnny.

I was hoping for all of us. I'm past five months now.

Terry said...

It's coming...don't give up!

Natalie said...

Oh, I remember the IBESR wait! At some point everyone wonders if they will really be approved! My mom has already ben through this, but she is already worrying again!

Anonymous said...

Not us :(.... 5 months now and counting...

Lisa said...

Thanks ladies - praying and believeing God that it's soon - for all of us!

Natalie - who is your mom in process with? I have a hard time keeping track!

Natalie said...

Lisa,
She is adopting Dayanna...it's Jeff and Fenduelle's half-sister.

Did you read my response to your sister's advice on haircare on my blog? I seriously need to do something with Eliana's hair this week. She is starting to look like Foxy Brown!

Lisa said...

Is Dayanna living at the O? I didn't see her picture on the FHG website.