Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fasting & Prayer Tomorrow

We'd love to have others join us tomorrow as we fast and pray for our adoption process. We've invited many friends and family to participate, and I wanted to invite my blogger friends also. If you'd like more info or specifics, comment here with your email address, or email me at the address shown on my left sidebar...

Our two precious little ones, from earlier this month:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you got new update pictures..?

Terry said...

I will be fasting every monday! So I'm with you!

Lisa said...

Karen - your wish granted.

Terry - Awesome - me too! I'm also considering doing a Daniel fast, in addition to my regular Mondays.

Erin said...

Cute pictures! Josephine looks like she just woke up from a nap! :)

Kathy Cassel said...

I am hoping that you hear you are out of parquet this month.

Anonymous said...

omigosh i totally forgot about the fasting... I'm sorry b/c i was really going to do it with you guys, maybe i will remember next week :)