Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Birthday Pictures

Birthday Morning:
We went to Panera for breakfast. You've gotta love a cinnamon roll that's almost as big around as your head! (This was after it was at least 3/4 gone.)









The very girly birthday party on Saturday:
Decorating cupcakes - I was amazed how neat these ten 5&6-year-old girls were with their frosting and sprinkles. They also made bead necklaces and were amazingly neat and precise with those too! (Disclaimer: I haven't swept/mopped the floor yet).














Our family party on Sunday:
Check out my newly acquired skills with a frosting bag & tip! I was rather proud that I could write out the words legibly and make designs that sort of look like flowers. (Jodie you can laugh now - I don't ever anticipate having the patience to learn to make such beautiful cakes as you do! ;)






Check out those driving skills. This was on the Mario Kart game. It was hard to find games that we didn't have to have much precision with, because she's not good at pointing the remote yet. This game's great, although you can't play more than a few games without your eyes bugging out - then we have to go back to bowling or golf. :)

2 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

Tracy said...

Kaylen (love her name!) is just too cute! Glad she had a GREAT bday!!!