Please continue to keep Tony in your prayers (more info here). I don't know any details, but he is going into surgery again tomorrow. Last I'd heard was that his light sensitivity returned after his surgery, but no sight. They determined he'd had a blood clot covering his macula, and they were hopeful that his vision could return once that was dissolved over the next few weeks. I don't know if another complication has developed, but whatever the surgery, God can take care of it. Please keep him in your prayers.
Thank you!
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20.
**Update 1/26: I found out the reason for Tony's surgery today. The blood clot that developed caused his retina to detach, and the surgery today is to re-attach it. However, this surgery is made more difficult by the implant, and worse-case scenario would be they'd have to remove the implant. Please pray that today's surgery goes/went well today, and they don't have to remove the implant.
No comments:
Post a Comment