Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Prayer Request


I just learned today that a good friend and her husband lost their first child. I think she was due to be induced in a few days, but there was no heartbeat. Please be praying for them as they mourn the loss of their baby girl.

Dear God,
Please be with my friends today and through these next few days, weeks, months, as they mourn the loss of their precious baby girl. We don't understand why things like this happen, but we rest in the knowledge that this baby girl is with you now. We know that you will work even this for good, that even through this deep sadness they're feeling, you are at work. We ask for your loving arms of comfort to wrap around them today and in the days to come. And we ask for your peace, which surpasses all understanding, to surround them now. Father, please give them strength to get through this tragedy, and help them to lean on each other and their family and friends, but most of all upon you to guide them through.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

3 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

That is so sad.

Terry said...

Amen...I am so sorry about your friends baby. Lifting them in prayer...

Katy said...

Heartbreaking...I'll be praying.