I didn’t know any of Revive's songs, but they were good about teaching the lyrics to the chorus lines so we could sing along. We couldn't always understand the other words - don't know if it was his low voice or his Aussie accent, or some combination of both.
Brandon Heath rocked out on his "Give Me Your Eyes". That song has had special meaning since it was used for devotions one day when we were in Haiti. The lines, “See a girl and our eyes meet, she does her best to smile at me to hide what’s underneath,” had special meaning to one of the adoptive moms. I fought back a tear hearing the song live.
Third Day played some older songs and some newer more familiar ones. Mac also shared his faith with the audience and also had some prayer time as they sang “Cry Out to Jesus”. (Actually I don’t think he sung the whole song, just the chorus several times.) I haven’t been to many concerts, but this one was definitely one of the more memorable ones. Christian rock concerts are awesome!
A few not-so-great-quality photos taken on my phone:

Third Day
At the end, the lead singer from Revive and Brandon Heath came back out to sing a song together with Third Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment