I like it! And I love the header! I need to fancy mine up.
I love it!Christina
Like it. Very eye appealing.
Thanks! I just got bored, so the changes (especially to the pictures) were long overdue. I'm really liking it too!
Way cool new look, I had to look twice, thought I'd typed the wrong address at work. Very "scrapbook" like. Laura got her housekeeping Job at the Sheratin in Duluth and Pat got an A in stats & is working too. Life's good, take care, kathie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like it! And I love the header! I need to fancy mine up.
I love it!
Christina
Like it. Very eye appealing.
Thanks! I just got bored, so the changes (especially to the pictures) were long overdue. I'm really liking it too!
Way cool new look, I had to look twice, thought I'd typed the wrong address at work. Very "scrapbook" like. Laura got her housekeeping Job at the Sheratin in Duluth and Pat got an A in stats & is working too. Life's good, take care, kathie
Post a Comment