Wow! Looking back at the last year or two, I used to post to my blog about every other day, or even more. The last several months, I was luck to get to it once a week! I bet you’ve been wondering what’s been going on. Well, nothing in particular. It's not really blogger's block, I’ve just been caught up in the busy-ness of life. The summer, it was just, well, regular summer stuff like swimming lessons, t-ball games, VBS, picnics, and the like. This month (and last), it’s been soccer practices and games that take up most of my spare time, along with trying to keep the house clean and rid of head lice, and attending church activities that have started up again after summer breaks.
After running all over town, by the time I'd done for the evening, I'm just ready to veg out on the couch with my laptop. It's been a good friend! :) So what have I been doing online? I really enjoying connecting with all of you. I haven't been commenting much, but I have been reading your blogs. I've been on facebook - a few games, but mostly enjoy connecting with lots of people, including many who I haven't seen or talked to in a long time! I've been trying to keep up with adoption news, and a couple TV shows that I like to watch - lately Dancing with the Stars. Then, when I can no longer hold my eyes open to read one more blog, I make lunches for the next day, and head off to sleep - which usually is too little sleep!
Also, this summer I got into a good exercise routine, but since it's gotten colder and there's less daylight, I'm not doing that as much either. I hope to remedy that now, as I just purchased a used treadmill from a friend of mine, and hope to get back to my running routine that I was doing this summer. Hopefully that will also help my energy level! More on that and much more soon - I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment