The Wyatt family is the family whose girls are near ready to come home to their forever family from Haiti, but are facing a financial hardship that could delay their homecoming. Christina has had some awesome items donated for an online, silent auction. Many of these items would make wonderful gifts, and there's even a time-share package that will be on the auction block soon.
The first item is up for bid right now. Check it out here, and place your bid. Go back and visit regularly, as there will be more items forthcoming. Share this with your friends and family if you would as well.
Update 10/7: The second item is now up for bid, as well as a raffle! Other new items to be added daily!
1 comment:
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. It is always encouraging to connect with others who are adopting. We have a huge heart for adoption and get emotional when others talk about it. I checked out the Wyatt's blog/auction. I think this is a great way to raise some much needed cash. Unfortunately we're saving our pennies for our own adoption right now and I couldn't bid on that cute apron!
Anyway, if you wouldn't mind sharing our auction site with your family, friends, and blog readers, I would really appreciate it. Thanks again!
BTW, I will be in your town the first week of Dec for work. Maybe we can meet up then???
Post a Comment