We’re doing the letter A today and tomorrow. Since we just got back from a 3-day weekend out of town, we were a little behind on our preparations, but we’re sticking to the schedule.
Jock picked up groceries for A and B on his way home from work, and started dinner, while I took the kids to the library to pick up books for A, B, C, D and E (this week and next week's letters).
For supper, we had Alfredo sauce over Angel hair noodles (we threw some meat in there too). Our vegetable was Asparagus, and we had some Asiago cheese bread to go with too. Then we had Apples/caramel for dessert. We'll have the left-overs tomorrow.
We’re reading books about Animals, Apples/Applesauce, and Airplanes. We also have a couple Alphabet books at home we’ll probably read.
I found and printed our coloring page here and our letter-writing practice page here - I chose the D'Nealian handwriting worksheet with the Apple on it. We only did the first one today - we'll work on the handwriting tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment