A few other adoptive moms, who'll be bringing their children home soon, who are close in age to James, asked me for some adoption-parenting advice recently. I referred to some things I've written here on my blog. So while looking for some text to not re-write myself, I also noticed that a lot has changed in the past couple months! I need to post some more updates for you other soon-to-be parents (physically at least!) who I know look to the experiences of those who've gone before you, to help prepare yourselves for your own experiences - as I did/still do!
Also, I was looking through some photos on my phone this week, to clear some space and also find some good ones to include with our 3-month post-placement report. In doing so, I've realized I've got some fun updates I should probably post on the blog as well. Things have been pretty hectic, with me being back to work, that I've gotten WAY behind.
Seems to be a recurring theme on here, huh?!?!
So, now that we seem to have settled back into the routine of me being back at work, the taxes are done, and the weather (Grrrr!!!) isn't yet such that I'll be busy spending extra hours outdoors, exercising and gardening... I'll be working on blog updates. Stay tuned!
And just for fun...
No comments:
Post a Comment