Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Update on Linda & Pierre's visit to Iowa

Wow! I'm trying to process all that has gone on this week. It's been a very busy week (and it's only Wednesday!), and I want to Praise God for everything! I must say that meeting Linda and Pierre was such a wonderful experience for me, and what a blessing it is to be involved with such an organization!

There have been some ups and downs this week, some of the details of which I cannot share at this point, but I've been blessed and know that others have been blessed through the prayers that have been lifted up and through hearing Linda and Pierre's message. I want to thank those that took time out of their busy schedules to come and hear about Linda and Pierre's mission. This truly is a mission that I've come to love, and the more I learn about it, the more convicted I am to share it with others.

I've been amazed this week at what God has done through me. I am a very private, introverted person, so it's been a challenge for me to share with others some thoughts and parts of my life that I haven't always been comfortable sharing with others. God has shown me that it really is Him accomplishing these things, not me.

I can do all things through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13.

1 comment:

Kathy Cassel said...

It's amazing how much adoption can change you. I guess when we get talking about our little ones, it's hard to stop!! Just wait until you've met them. In a way, it makes the wait worse because they are no longer just faces on paper.

Still hoping for good IBESR news. Please pray for our dossier. Another orphanage director told me that dispense is the last step of IBESR but she didn't know how long it takes.

Blessings!!