Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Good news!

We are out of IBESR!  Praise God!  Next prayers:  Parquet moves very quickly as I'm hearing rumblings that they may be closing down for a time, but need to find out more about that.  I so badly want our babies home.  They're perfect and precious and I want to be able to hold them in my arms again forever!

Congratulations also to the Wyatt's.  Please pray that my good friend Jodie and her husband Mark will hear this week that their precious girls are out also!

9 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Yay!

I am hoping to be out of parquet soon. One family is out who went in about a month ahead of us. Boy, I sure hope it doesn't close down.

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! That is awesome news, Lisa!!! Get home safely - see you soon. :)
Nikki & Ross

Heather said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news!

Jen G. said...

This is AWESOME!!! Sure needed that good news!! Love you guys, Jen and Bry

Julie said...

Congratulations!! I know the wait is hard. Keep pressing on!

kayder1996 said...

Hallelujah! Great news!
KAyla

Anonymous said...

What great news to hear from you, I was not checking your blog while you were gone. Thank you God!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is WONDERFUL!!! :)

My mom is here and she is very excited, too! We can't wait to meet your babies!

Erin

Terry said...

Welcome Home and great news about being out!

Hmmmm, I heard those rumblings too...I pray its just noise but I have a feeling....then again, what do I know...

Terry