Here are their referral photos (the date on Elijah's is incorrect - it was from June 2007 - the date on Josephine's is accurate):
Early favorite smiles from them, from our first trip, Feb/Mar 2008:

Here are the most recent photos we received of them, taken by a mission team who visited earlier this month:


My most recent favorite smiles from them, from our March 2009 trip:

They've grown so much - I grieve the time I've missed seeing them growing these past two years. Please pray with us for speed through the rest of the process: MOI/passports, birth-parent interviews, Visas.
7 comments:
Lisa,
I long for the day that our children will have play dates in Iowa instead of Haiti! Praying for your grieving heart. hugging you.
jen
It is like the pains of labor. Once they are home the memory of the pain seems not so intense any more. Stay focused on Him, He will carry you through. I pray peace for your heart today.
Christina
I can relate to your pain. Hoping they get home soon and you can celebrate two years AT HOME!
~Kristi
It's hard to watch the time tick away while you wait. Praying they are home soon.
So understand and waiting with you. I sure hope we see them home soon!
There is nothing harder than being separated from your children...I understand your pain. Praying your wait ends soon. They sure have grown!
Praying you hear some good news soon!!!
Post a Comment