Thursday, July 9, 2009

Caught a glimpse

We're still waiting for our monthly update (apparently the internet in Haiti has not been working well lately), to hopefully find out officially that we are in MOI. We're also hoping for some progress again on getting the birth parents back in for their interview at the embassy.

I received these photos today of our little guy from someone who just returned from visiting the Orphanage. He's in the front in the blue shirt. Doesn't he look older?!? I missed him in all three of these photos until I went back a second time. He's not usually been a kid that's right in the action - he liked to hang back and watch the other kids, so I was looking for him in the background, not right up front! Silly me... Maybe he's starting to come into his personality a little bit more and getting more comfortable in the toddler room now though, so that's nice to see.(You can click on the photos to enlarge them.)
I didn't see any photos of Josephine. :( There were a couple that may have been her in the background, but all I could see was legs, so really I have no idea. I miss them so much, and want them home so badly! Please pray with us that we're in the MOI/passports step now and that it goes quickly and smoothly, and that we hear very soon that the birth-parent interviews have happened successfully with no further requests for DNA!

6 comments:

Karen said...

HOORAY for pictures!!!

Bill and Christina said...

Yes hooray for pictures! We love pictures!

Christina

Kathy Cassel said...

It's such a blessing to find those unexpected pictures.

Katy said...

I love new pics!!! I will try to get some of Josephine for you next week. And hoping we all get good news very soon!!!

Jaime said...

I understand missing your kids so badly and am glad that you at least got to see you son in a few pics! I am praying for your adoption to carry on and for this kids to come home soon (in 2009!!!)

Jaime said...

Not this kids... I meant your kids!!!