Miss Josephine in her crib at the orphanage:

Close-up:

Just got up:

Hmmmmm... What should I do now?

OK - I'll go see what my friends are doing:


Our big boy, Elijah, playing with his friends:






...and having lunch (he's a fast eater - look at him standing in the back with his plate that looks like it was licked clean!)

Hey wait - where's everybody going with all this food still left over? Can't waste it!
5 comments:
Too Too cute! I love seeing how they interact at the O. It helps me to "see" Asher in his everyday life. God Bless, Terry
How fun to get so many photos of their daily life.
Fun photos! The kids look well! It is such a treat to receive unexpected photos!
Oh the cuteness!! They are so sweet. I love how my child is right up front being fed by the nanny with her tongue sticking out for more...ha ha. The really funny part is she was just fed about two or three hours before that and she acts like she is starving. And she almost always was wanting to feed herself...LOL.
Awwww, so cute! Looks like you have a good eater on your hands!!
Post a Comment