
- tiny zucchini & yellow (summer) squash:


- Roma & Big-Boy tomatoes:


- my hydrangea, and the potted marigolds Jock and Kaylen planted: 
This weekend:
I'm really surprised at how well my lettuce is STILL doing - one variety is on its way out, but the cool wet weather we've had has really prolonged it. Awesome, because I'm loving the almost daily salads!
We're gonna have a bumper crop of zucchini & yellow squash. There are a couple more zucchini and a yellow squash that should be ready to pick in a day or two. The radishes are about done - they're getting woody and splitting, so I think Jock will be picking the rest soon - those (and the beets) are Jock's job - I don't eat them.Our beans should be coming soon too. I'm not sure about the green peppers and the cucumbers - neither are looking too good.
4 comments:
Wow. We can only grow dirt. Really. Not even grass most of the time!
you can bring some when you come in a couple weeks if there is anything left and still yummy :)
Looks good. I just picked two cucumbers today. And we had green beans last week. But my green beans are not looking too good so I'm not sure if I will get anymore off of them or not. My tomatoes are doing great; peppers are coming. Buds but no fruit on my watermelon and zucchini. Small peppers on my jalepenos but not green peppers yet. Just flowers. I tried to grow onions yet again and failed miserably, yet again. And my dog jumped on all of my potatoes and sweet corn in an attempt to get to another dog that had gotten loose and was running around the outside of our fence. Not sure how that will turn out. I'm not holding my breath.
Boy, we love beets and radishes!!! Your garden looks great!
Post a Comment