This is the earliest photo we have of Elijah, taken in May, 2007, by another adoptive mom, who was visiting the orphanage the day his mom brought him in:

A more recent photo of him (bottom right), from just a couple weeks ago, with some of his friends:

We love this little guy so much, and can't wait until he can come home! Praying he's home soon, and that he has a wonderful day with all his friends in the toddler room.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet baby boy!
Happy birthday, little guy. May your next one be at HOME!
Happy birthday, Sweet Elijah! I pray this is your last birthday away from your forever family!!!
Happy birthday sweet boy. I remember the day you arrived at the O. Your birth mommy so patiently did your hair while she waited hours to talk to Linda. Then you got to go to the baby room but you were confused and unhappy. you look much more at home at the O. now but hopefully you will get to go to your real home soon.
Happy Birthday! Are you celebrating tonight?
We'll be celebrating all day tomorrow at the local amusement park. Just wish he was home to enjoy it with us.
Happy Birthday Elijah! Hope this is the last one in Haiti!
Happy Birthday precious boy! I know what the birthday wishes are from Mommy and Daddy....and I'm praying they come true.
Oh, I'm sorry I missed Elijah's birthday! I hope you celebrated and I pray that he'll be with you by his 4th (long before!). :)
Post a Comment