I heard part of this read on the radio station on my way home from work tonight, and it had a good meaning for me. But by the time I got home, I couldn't even remember the passage or what it was about - only that it was from Lamentations. I'm thankful that Lamentations is a short book. Wow! What a tough book to read (the LORD's wrath!), except for these verses... :)
Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."
The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him;
it is good to wait quietly
for the salvation of the LORD.
1 comment:
Amen....thank you for sharing Lisa. I needed these words this morning.
Post a Comment