Sunday, March 21, 2010

God Was Working Even In The Earthquake

Please take some time to read these accounts of how God working through the earthquake in Haiti. These are from Pierre, a pastor and director at the orphanage where Elijah and Josephine lived for 2 1/2 years. I'm so blessed that my children had such a Godly man leading the orphanage, and so blessed to worship my God who is bigger than all the evil and pain in this world!

To clarify a few things... The women he talks about praying in the church are likely from the church where he is a pastor. Marie France is Pierre's wife, and they have a new baby (maybe 6 months old??) and I think two or three older daughters. Clenide is another woman that works at the orphanage. Kiki and Franckis are Pierre's brothers - Kiki is a lawyer and our adoption processor. Franckis manages the adminstrative things at the orphanage.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Very cute. I love how they pick up on the inflections of the voice.