Friday, March 26, 2010
Potty Training Update
Fri 3/26 - Josephine wants to go potty regularly - as often as I have E go - so about every hour - maybe a little more. J goes #2 before lunch (this is the second time in as many days) - Yeah! Still no #1 from her on the potty though. E continues to stay dry and goes #1 anytime I set him on the toilet and #2 as needed. In the afternoon, J tells me when she's gone #1 in her diaper - awareness is increasing!!! Then when I change her she wants to sit on the toilet, but no results. E then tells me he has to go (I didn't ask him), and does so - it'd been over an hour since I'd had him go, so his awareness is increasing - or maybe it was just the power of J's suggestion - but I choose to believe the former. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment