After Christmas, I think I’ve done twist ponies, then box braids, then another set of twist ponies. The last time I did box braids, I had planned on doing cornrows, but chickened out at the last minute and just did box braids. But I didn’t make the boxes very small, and the braids weren’t done the best, so they didn’t last long. Then I was VERY short on time right before spring pictures at daycare, so I did some quick twist ponies again.
This time I was bound and determined to do cornrows again. They actually go quite quickly, once my fingers remembered how to do them. They turned out really well, but I think I did them a little tight. That does mean, however, that they should last a while. I only got the front done, and had planned to do something in the back, but she looks so stinkin’ cute with just a puff pony behind the cornrows, so I decided to leave it at that. The next day I put in the spring-colored flower beads, so she was all ready for Easter!
This isn't the best photo, as I forgot to take one right after it was done. This was on Easter morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment