Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Josephine!!!

Today my baby is turning 4! I can’t believe it!

I can so clearly remember the very first photo we saw of her, at 2 months of age.
And the first time I held her in my arms, at nearly 10 months of age.
Then my second trip to visit her, at 14 months of age.
Then our last trip to visit her in Haiti, at 22 months of age.
Then finally in our arms forever, at 33 months of age.
Then her first birthday celebrated at home, age 3.
Then her first Christmas home, age 3 1/2.
And now she’s 4!Yikes! We now have two four-year-olds in the family (for three months and a day).

3 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

It was a long journey to bring her home. Happy birthday!

Rose Anne said...

Oh My Lisa!
Happy Birthday little one!
I remember her little picture on the web page of the o ...
God Bless,
Rose Anne

Tamara B said...

Happy birthday Ms. Josephine!