Thursday, February 7, 2013

James' Adjustment - Speaking (Part 2)

Here are a few fun videos of James talking in Creole and/or 2-year-old gibberish. It's so cute and funny when he gets in this excited mode!


"Uh-oh!" is one of his favorite phrases now!


He said "Bah-bye!" right after I stopped recording.




And, I don't have a video of this one, because one side of the camera on my phone isn't working, so I just have a photo. But, when we pick the othe three kids up from school, we have to get there early to get a parking spot in the section where they'll know to look for me. To keep from getting too antsy, I bring James' afternoon snack with us so he can have it in the car. Today he had Teddy Grahams, and was just munching away happily. All of a sudden I realize he's behind me saying, "Belly, Belly, Belly!", in his little Haitian accent. I turned around and he's got a teddy with a fat belly laying down, poking it's belly. Yup, he knows that word well - even transferring it from our normal context of tickling his belly when I'm changing his diaper, to seeing a teddy graham cracker's belly! So cute!!!

No comments: