Kathy - I never really thought about it before, but I can imagine that older adopted children would think us quite odd with some of our American traditions!
Karen - we do need to come see you - but mostly for me. Jock has convinced Kaylen to want to grow out her bangs. I'm not so sure. For now I'm OK with it, but I'll probably get annoyed with it unless we can get find some headbands that fit her head and get her to keep them on! We'll see...
3 comments:
Pumpkin guts--funny. Can you imagine some of the older adopted children doing that for the first time??
those 3 make cute cousins! and it looks like kaylen can hardly see with those bangs... maybe you should come see me! :D
Kathy - I never really thought about it before, but I can imagine that older adopted children would think us quite odd with some of our American traditions!
Karen - we do need to come see you - but mostly for me. Jock has convinced Kaylen to want to grow out her bangs. I'm not so sure. For now I'm OK with it, but I'll probably get annoyed with it unless we can get find some headbands that fit her head and get her to keep them on! We'll see...
Post a Comment