Thursday, November 22, 2007

So much to be thankful for!

This morning, we talked about what we were thankful for. Kaylen's list was much the same as what she told me earlier this week in the post below.

I'm thankful for the same things, and much, much more. Too numerous to list here, but here's a sampling:
- I am thankful for my wonderful husband, who stands with me through thick and thin
- I am thankful for my beautiful daughter, who has brought so much joy into our lives for the past couple years
- I am thankful for my two babies that we are in the process of adopting, for those that are caring for their every need right now, for those that are working towards us bringing them home with us, and for those supporting us through this journey
- I am thankful for my parents and grandparents, for the model they lived for me these last 30 years
- I am thankful for my siblings, and for the fun and laughter, sadness and tears that we've shared with each other over the years
- I am thankful for many friends that we've shared great experiences with over the years
- I am thankful for a God who is loving and forgiving, for His grace and mercy in Jesus Christ
- I am thankful that I live in a beautiful home in a place where we are free from persecution, where we are able to live safely and comfortably, with proper nutrition & medical care

On this day, I also pray for those that don't have so much to be thankful for. May you have a blessed day of giving thanks.

No comments: