The pictures were posted yesterday. I found Elijah's picture right away, but had to go through a second time and look at the names to find Josephine's. She looks so different every month - probably because she's younger, and maybe because she'd been sick. Also, she has her hair done up now - it looks so cute! They're not the best pictures - Elijah looks dis-interested, as usual, and Celena looks very tired and squirmy. It's so nice to see their pictures each month though. It's one of the only connections we have to them right now.


We should have a process update by this weekend, although I'm not expecting a lot. We've been in IBESR since late September - two months - and it has been taking 4-7 months. We're praying they're out of IBESR by Christmas!
3 comments:
I finally got a picture of Sarah smiling, it's been a long time so I was so excited. Your babies are so cute. I still remember Elijah sitting on his mama's lap waiting to get into the orphanage. He fell off one of the chairs while they were waiting and his mother was very concerned. You could tell how much she loves him. Josephine looks like such a petite thing. She has the sweetest look about her.
Celena looks like she's really growing up. She's looking like more of a toddler than a newborn anymore. I wish they'd get Ralph to smile. I bet his smile would light up the room!
Thanks, ladies! I loved the pictures of your kids this month too. Yes, we're waiting for that smile too, trying to be patient! I guess not much choice we have in the matter though anyway, huh! :)
Post a Comment