Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I wanna go to daycare!

We just got the summer daycare schedule today. Kaylen will be moving up to a different classroom the first week in June. They don't take naps anymore in that classroom (not that she really does anyway - hasn't for over a year). June, July, and the first week in August are chock full of field trips and fun activities! (The younger kids have the field trips (bounce house, traveling zoo, clowns, etc) come to them, because they can't transport the little ones.)

They're going to the pool every Wednesday, and every Tuesday they're either going somewhere or have a fun activity. They're going to the beach (yes, I know there aren't many beaches in Iowa), a local pizza shop for a tour and make-your-own, the zoo, a dance studio, and a local wading pool, and will take a walk to a close-by park. They're going to make tye-dye shirts, have movie/pajama/popcorn day, make flubber, have a (bring your favorite) board game day, have a (bring your own) ball-playing day, and have a local baseball team's mascot visit. And all that for only $35 for the summer extras! I've got pages after pages of permission slips to fill out!

Can you believe it? Work - shmerk! I wanna go to daycare this summer - don't you?!

2 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Sign me up!

Bill and Christina said...

Hi Lisa,

Sounds like fun to me too! Thanks for your comment on my blog it meant alot to me.
Christina