We are back from Haiti and attempting to reintigrate back into society and real life here in Iowa. It's hard every trip! I've got pictures downloaded, but not yet sorted through. I've got lots of thoughts I'll be trying to put into words about the trip. For now, we're enjoying the remainder of spring break with our daughter, and trying to catch up on a few things at home, including sleep, groceries, tax forms, and much more. Will post words and photos when I have time - hopefully I'll get to some of that this weekend.
3 comments:
Welcome back!
Glad you made it there and back safely. I hope you made some wonderful memories and were both healthy! I can only imagine the difficulty of returning home... so many emotions to sort through. Praying for you and hoping we can get together again soon!
Glad you are home! You will have to tell us all about it next weekend at the shower!! love you!
Post a Comment