I've got my packing list ready, a list started of what I still need to get, and a list of things that have to go in the last day before we leave. I'll probably also end up with a list of things to do for Kaylen & home stuff before we go. I think I inherited the list-making organizational tactic from my mom. She was a pro!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Haiti Trip, March 2009
We're heading to Haiti again this month. I can't wait! Please pray for smooth travels, for our safety, that we can be a blessing to the orphanage children, families & staff while we're there, and that, Lord willing, we'll hear some good news about our adoption process while we're there.

I took the afternoon off work today, and got a LOT done! It was a lot, and was a good start to my packing. I've got more donations to pack, our clothes that need to be laundered and sprayed with bug deterrent before packing, always those last-minute items. No, they won't all fit in that one suitcase - we'll have our carry-ons too.
I've got my packing list ready, a list started of what I still need to get, and a list of things that have to go in the last day before we leave. I'll probably also end up with a list of things to do for Kaylen & home stuff before we go. I think I inherited the list-making organizational tactic from my mom. She was a pro!
I've got my packing list ready, a list started of what I still need to get, and a list of things that have to go in the last day before we leave. I'll probably also end up with a list of things to do for Kaylen & home stuff before we go. I think I inherited the list-making organizational tactic from my mom. She was a pro!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW! I am sooooo excited for yo uthat you get to go! I wish that I were able to go with you. I love Haiti. Have a super great time and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.
Christina
Yeah Lisa! So excited for you! If you see our boys please let them know we love them! Can't wait to hear about your trip! Blessings-
Have a wonderful trip!!! You guys are heading to FHG, right? Can't wait to hear all about the trip!!! Enjoy and safe travels!!!
Post a Comment