Sunday, March 15, 2009

TONS of Photos!

OK - I had to go back a long while to find where I'd left off with pictures. I posted a bunch from Kaylen's birthday in January, and Elijah & Josephine's January update photos, but before that... I didn't even post any pictures from Christmas! What's up with me?!?

Well, here are some photos for your fix:
Christmas 2008:











Good friends came to visit for New Year's Eve:











Other random stuff from the last few months:
I saw this truck on my way to work one day - and have seen it a couple more times since then - awesome witness! (In case you can't read it, the smaller words say, "Not a swear word".)








My favorite picture of Karen & Buddy chewing on her sweater. :)












Look closely at that score. The top one is mine, and the "record" score belongs to Jock. Could he do this in a real bowling alley - absolutely not - this was done from his recliner. ;)








Jock & Kaylen's snowball fight.













Jock's mom's send-off for her 2-week Hawaiian vacation. I heard she had a grand time while she was there.








My nieces being goofy.











And, even when Karen has a weekend "off", we always seem to put her to work. She's very handy to have in the family. Not only did she cut & color Amy's hair (in the picture), she also cut Shauna's, Jock's & my hair. Love you, Karen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you to have a safe and rewarding trip. All is well here. Gma terry

Anonymous said...

hey, I need that hair stylist to make housecalls in mn. Have a great trip and I hope to see you the following week-end in clermont. Kathie