Sunday, January 31, 2010
About the kids... coming soon...
Yes, I know I've been delinquent. Things got crazy at our house about last Monday night. I do have some tidbits about their first week here, stored up in my failing memory. More so that I don't forget for them, but also to share with you all. Things are going well, but things have been very busy. When things aren't so busy, I'm ready to sleep. Hmmmm... I know, all you moms out there who already have multiple kids or have had babies are shaking your heads in agreement here and laughing right now because I'm just figuring this all out, but that's OK. Anyway, I hope to start posting stuff about them in the next few days. Maybe I'll be able to keep my eyes open during their naptime tomorrow to get some of the stuff down I'm wanting to share. Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know you'll be an awesome mom to multiples, Lisa. Bless you and enjoy rest when it comes. So happy your family is together :-)
Sherri
Post a Comment