I wanted to mention again For His Glory's website. They are doing an awesome job of keeping us informed of what they are hearing and what they are doing/planning/needing.
And, we have contacted our US Senators, House Representative, the State Department, and the white house. As many other adoptive families, we are raising a plea for them to advocate for us in whatever capacity needed to get children who have families in the US home to their families so that the full orphanages may be able to care for other children desperately in need of help. I welcome others to contact their US senators/representatives, advocating for adoptive families with children in Haiti. There is also an online petition here I welcome you all to join us in signing.
I spent much of the day today reading, digesting, relaying information. I needed this. I felt like I was able to accomplish something, so that is good. I must go to work tomorrow and get some things accomplished there, so pray that I'm able to concentrate and be productive while I am there. Please keep praying with for our children and many others and about getting children home to their families.
I think that is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment