I've got tons of pix to share, so I'll try to work on a few this week at least. I've got photos of t-ball, animal sightings, swimming lessons, hair-dos, E&J's dedication, vacation/4th of July, etc., etc., etc. We even took some family pictures over our vacation that I'll hopefully be able to post soon. They were shot by my sister and neice with the assistance of my other sister, my dad, and two of my nephews, and my professional-photographer step-sister has offered to do her editing tricks on them as well--but she's a busy gal. I might have to give a pre-editing sneak-peak, so keep your eye out.
I'll just post a couple landscape photos I took at my dad's place one night this past week. The rainbow was off to the east, and the sunset was off to the west when I walked up the driveway in the light rain.
Not the best photo, as I was experimenting with my camera's panoramic options after the rain subsided - but the colors showed up almost exactly how they were that night - beautiful country up there!I am going to do just a general update on how our kids are doing, but I'll likely wait until later in the month to post that, as they'll have been home 6 months on July 25th! The earthquake struck 6 months ago tomorrow. We're still praying for Haiti. It's still such a weight on our hearts, the stories we continue reading about the struggles there...
For now, I need to get some sleep. Monday morning, after a vacation, is going to come TOO early for all of us! G'nite!
1 comment:
We just got home from being away 18 days so I know how you feel!
Post a Comment