Josephine comes up with some cute ones lately. Yesterday she must have asked me, "Whatcha doin, Mommy?", a million times! :)
She's also been asking, "What's that?" a lot lately. This evening when we went out to eat, it was a fairly noisy restaurant. When I took her to the restroom, we could actually hear the music playing. She asked me, "What's that noise?!?" I told her it was music, and she responds by dancing around a bit - yup, right there while sitting on the toilet. Well, she didn't really have to go anyway, but since her siblings had each made a trip already, I suppose she just thought it'd be fun for her to go in the restroom as well. The music and dancing just made the evening a little more exciting for her... and we all got a good laugh about it on the way home in the van - and she replayed the dancing from her car seat, laughing because we were laughing about her. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment