Since I started getting up at 4:30 am, I started going to bed much earlier also. I go to bed around 9 or 9:30, instead of delaying until 10 or 10:30 or 11:30 or even sometimes midnight like I used to have a bad habit of doing.
The time after the kids go to bed is time that I use to chat with my husband, play games, watch television, pay bills, catch up on blogs and Facebook, etc., etc., etc. Now some of these things are necessities, and I can’t delay them like I can others. Others are totally unnecessary and should just be dropped totally, since I don’t have time anymore! But I do miss blogging, and writing about the goings on of our household.
I decided this week, that I was going to continue to work out at Farrell’s early in the mornings, beyond my initial 10 weeks. So, I need to reorganize my time – and find a few minutes for blogging more often! And probably they won’t be as long (yes, you can cheer with joy!) or nearly as well-thought-out as some of my previous posts, but I want that time back.
So, if I have any readers left, after my sluggish blogging… To start me off, and give me some interesting topics, what would you all like to hear about? Any questions you’d like answered??? Come on, I know you have some good ones out there!
I’ll try to get some answers out there next week, after I get my upcoming kid-updates posted.
1 comment:
Do you have trouble with your oldest one tattling on or bossing the younger ones. I'm seeing a lot of that with Jasmine toward the twins. But they are sassy so sometimes it is probably justified. Still....
Post a Comment