Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Photos

I'm anxiously awaiting new pictures of Elijah & Josephine. The orphanage & facilitator staff sends out updates and pictures of the children to their adoptive families each month. This will be our first official monthly update.

While we're waiting, here are some other recent pictures we took...

The three of us with Elijah's birthday cake.

And Kaylen enjoying licking the beater from the same cake.

Caden (in high chair), Amy, Shauna, Grace, Kallie, Kelsey, Jock & Kaylen.

Caden: "Hmmmm... I wonder how long it would take a 2-year-old cowboy to mow this huge lawn with Grandpa's lawn tractor?! Sure wish Aunt Lisa would stop taking my picture so I can turn that key without anybody seeing me!" (Grandpa took the key away soon after this picture was taken, though.)

Kenny likes to listen to Grandpa sing. Puts him right to sleep!

Kaylen loves to run through the sprinkler on a hot summer day!

No comments: