I'm still customizing my blog, so check back often. Here's the info on the pictures above that I added yesterday:
The first is of Jock and me on Easter Sunday this spring. My sisters were helping us do family pictures, and this was towards the end - Jock was being goofy, but I love the picture - it's just us.
The middle one, taken in May, is Kaylen and me on my 30th birthday. My co-workers had gotten me an awesome cake, and the left-over pieces had tons of frosting-balloons. The piece Kaylen ate had a blue balloon, and it's kind of hard to see, but her mouth turned blue. Also notice she's in her PJs - it's never much a good idea to give her that much sugar - especially so close to bedtime, but we survived.
The third picture, taken in January, is Jock and Kaylen the day before her 4th birthday, at the wedding dance of my step-mom's niece. Does that make her my step-cousin? It was very nice to meet lots of Terry's family that day!
No comments:
Post a Comment