Wednesday, December 26, 2007

December 2007 Tidbits

Well, we made it back to work and daycare today. I was so tired this morning - had to break out the caffeine - of which I usually have none. Funny how four days of relaxing and having run really takes a toll on you, huh?!

Thank you to those of you who sent us wonderful Christmas cards. We've enjoyed every one! It's so fun to see the pictures and hear about your families and what you've all been up to this year.

Happy 1st Birthday today to Emma!

And, I'll leave you with a few random fun photos from the last month or so...

L-The beautiful artwork on our van (the wave went ALL the way around!)
R-The cowboys (with princesses in the back right)




L-Grandma's little helper
R-an adorable picture of Kenny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emma had a great first birthday. I can't believe that she is one!!

Lisa said...

I can't believe she's a year old either. Glad she had a great birthday! Hope she and her brother are having fun with their grandma now! :)