
Josephine Celena at 11.5 months:

From the quarterly updates: Elijah is gentle and quiet, and does not cry often. He walks and talks a little. He's healthy, eats well, and is growing tall - 31", 23 lbs. Josephine is sweet, quiet, and rarely cries. She has two teeth, loves to smile, and is always happy. She also is healthy and eats well, and is 26.5" and 16.25 lbs. The characterizations are vague, but good depictions of their personalities we got to know a bit when we were there. If the measurements are accurate, he's about the same weight, and she's filling out a bit. I don't remember their heights from when we were there (I have them written down somewhere though), but Elijah's weight is about the same. Josephine was only about 14.4 lbs when we were there, and just seemed tiny - I hope that these are accurate and she's really gaining weight a little more now.
Aren't they adorable? They've got those big cute smiles again this month. I'm just imagining Elijah's low chuckle - I'm sure he was laughing in that picture. And with her, she's gurgling and cooing sweetly like she does. I miss them so much, but hey look so happy! It makes the wait a little bit easier, knowing they're happy and well cared-for.
4 comments:
Sweet pictures!
Look at those big beautiful smiles!! -Karen
They are so adorable! And the smiles are amazing!Terry
I can't wait to see you guys holding the kids again!
Post a Comment